Saturday, November 17, 2012

Michael’s Heart Will Go On...

As I close this chapter in my life, I end it on a bitter sweet note.  I have loved Michael it seems all my life.  I will not stop loving him now or ever.  As long as I live, he will always be a part of me.  His heart beats inside all of us who love him so it will never cease to be.  I will die, we all will, but even as we depart this thing called life, brand new life is breathed and Michael’s legacy passes down from generation to generation. He will live forever in the hearts of the universe.

This is my last entry here, but not my last musing about Michael Jackson.  Sometimes spoken words are not required.  It’s simply understood.

Michael J. Jackson is the truest love I never knew because he proved over and over again, through word & deed, that he loved us more, and that kind of love is only once in a lifetime.

Good night, Angel
Sleep well
Forever speechless, Cassie
11/17/2012



No comments:

Post a Comment