Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Jermaine Jackson's book out this fall | new, york, book - Colorado Springs Gazette, CO

Jermaine Jackson's book out this fall | new, york, book - Colorado Springs Gazette, CO

This is the tell all book about Michael where Jermaine says some damaging things about Michael and his personal life. I certainly hope that this is just a rumor. I would hate to believe that now after Michael’s death that even his brother thinks trashing him is fair game. Is anything sacred in Michael’s life? For heaven’s sake, let Michael rest in peace and stop throwing stones at his character. Give peace and love a chance. It works.

1 comment:

  1. I just brought the book and met Jermaine at the signing. Once I finish my other book I'm gonna read it and post my thoughts about it.

    http://adventuresasmj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete