Thursday, May 5, 2011

Some people are just plain ign’ant

Well 4/29 was my birthday  and I guess I was feeling somewhat “old hat”.  The only real solace I found in that day was that it happens to be the same day of the month that Michael was born.  That fact at least made me feel like we have at least a little somthing, something in common.  Well anyway, long story short, I was at work sitting there staring at a picture on my desk of… you guessed it  Michael.  Yeah, he’s there.  I find my self lost in that picture at work.  Everyone in my office knows that he means the world to me, so usually they just leave me alone.  HOWEVER, not this day.

“Girl, why are you sitting here staring at a dead man?  And, my God, what do you see in him in the first place?  He looks scary.  WTH??@@#@##*  I lost it.  I mean… I really lost it.  Now my superiors think that I am in need of some counseling.  Not her… but me.  It is so embarassing.  What I need is for people to mind their own damn business.  Leave me alone and not judge me for who or what I love.  I LOVE MICHAEL. Period.  I don’t feel that in itself is any reason for people to feel obliged to make off centered remarks about my emotional stability.  It was the 29th.  Michael’s birthday is on the 29th.  I’m having another birthday.  He never will.  It’s depressing. I was simply meditating, minding my own b.i.z.    Why am I being chastized when she is not?  I am still upset as you can see.

My reason for posting, was I wrong?  Do you think I’m being persnickity?  I would rather hear it from people who I know love Michael and will be honest and fair.  I just want them to leave me alone. Stop tippin.  I wish I could pack up my gear and move to the moon away from all of them.  I don’t need this.  Leave me and Michael Jackson ALONE.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! ;) yes, it's depressing, and what the heck, now people feel remorse! *heavy sigh* oh well, *slowly regaining composure* at least he was here at some point in history. what would the world do without people like Michael and the Beatles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Had to blow off some steam. It was humliating. And to answer your question… I hate to even try to imagine it.

    ReplyDelete