Thursday, June 28, 2012

Michael’s prayer

The most important thing in Michael Jackson’s life was his compassion for children.  The 3rd year anniversary of his death has come and gone.  The flowers have been laid beautifully and the fans who made the pilgrimages to honor him are back to their day to day living.  As unfair as it seems many time, life goes on.  So as I get back to what I must do to survive and provide for my family I must leave something here that truly depicts what Michael Jackson was about, where his heart and soul was.  I searched for videos and so many were there to choose from, and decided that this one which is fan made fit perfectly.

No matter what some might feel about Michael Jackson, it cannot be disputed that he was the world’s greatest advocate for children.  He loved them with all the compassion he had inside him.  So for him and his legacy to the children of the world, this is my prayer.  Rest in peace Michael.  God will never leave you, never hurt you, and will always know your heart better than anyone did.  You graced us with your beautiful presence for 50 years.  Now we have eternity to remember all that you left behind.  I will never forget you. You are forever, always in my heart.  If I could be granted one wish, have only one prayer answered, that prayer would be for you to be free to be.  Answered...

Cassie
7/30/3012

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God...

No comments:

Post a Comment