Thursday, June 21, 2012

Now starts the craft...

The time is winding down and in four short days it will be June 25th.  How do I prepare for it?  Can I prepare for it?  No. I cannot.  If I could, I would wish it away.  But I can’t.  No one can.  It will come no matter what because it is time and time waits for no one.  Three years have cone and gone and sometimes I still feel like I’m back, stuck eternally at 625/2009.  How do we move on from there?  We just do.  After 6/25/2012, I will no longer post to this blog but will leave it as my constant reminder to myself of this one truth:  love has no boundaries, no reason, no rhyme.  It is what it is and sometimes that’s all it needs to be.  I make no apologies for having loved a man who I never had the chance to meet, the honor to touch, the opportunity to talk to.  Yet I know in my heart that he loved, even me because I am a human being, and he loved the totality of humanity.  And I in kind, loved him as a mother would love a child when he is fragile and kind and mistreated by the world. Yes! I loved Michael Jackson beyond any measures.  And as long as I live, I always will.  Tis woman’s work is hard on the man..


No comments:

Post a Comment