Saturday, January 1, 2011

Another year has gone, and I'm still all alone

We ushered out 2010 and welcomed in 2011.  What a difference a day makes, or so they say.  How wonderful it would be to say that this for me was a joyous occasion, a cause for celebration.  But in truth, I cannot.  I take things one day at a time. So yesterday was not much different than the day before in that I am still relatively at square one in that there is still no change in status regarding the Dr. Conrad Murray case.  I simply cannot move on.  I have tried to tell myself that patience is a virtue in hopes that it would allow me to turn some of my angst into the ability to relax and let go.  But it has not.  I'm totally stuck and I fear I will continue to be until there is finally some solution if not resolution.

Needless then to say that I am holding my breath, counting the hours, the minutes for this trial to finally get  on.  And I am feverently praying with all that is in me that the conclusion will be a worthy one.  Nothing in my life is more important.  It seems the wait has been lifelong.

I do know that I am blessed to have lived to see this day.  It looked kinda questionable for a while, but God had my back so here I stand.  I guess even He knew that if given just one more day to bring me a step closer to seeing some resolve, would render me His worthy servant with every breath that I take.  I thank him every single day for each day he allows me to wake up and continue to live on this planet.  Then I thank him twice for allowing me another day to fight for the injustices the world continues to heap onto Michael Jackson.  God obviously know my heart better than even I do.  I'm sure that he knws Michael's too and he will not let him fall.  I know he won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment