Saturday, April 23, 2011

Gravity - John Mayer (I love this song) It’s killing me softly...

Gravity is working against me
and gravity, wants to bring me down
oh, I’ll never know
what makes this man
with all the love that his heart can stand
dream of ways to throw it all away...

Oh, woe, gravity
is working against me
and gravity wants to bring me down
oh twice as much aint twice as good
and can’t sustain
like one half could
it’s wanting more
that’s gonna send me to my knees

oh…oh gravity
stay the hell away from me
oh, gravity…
has taken better men than me
but how can that be
just keep me where the light is
just keep me where the light is
just keep me where the light is
come on keep me where the light is
come on keep me where, keep me where
the light is..


Where the light is Michael.
I know you’ll always be there.
Happy Easter
God bless you.

2 comments:

  1. hi! I'm researching MJ's life, and was wondering if you could give me some info, as i was born in the wrong time. dang it. Anyway, he was proven innocent, but i also heard that he paid a family ten million to keep hush about molesting their kid. Can you help me separate the truth from the lies? Blog URL: http://osumone.blogspot.com/
    Osum1

    ReplyDelete
  2. michael was falsely accused of molesting a young boy in 1993. At the time this happened he was in the middle of touring and was advised to pay this family off rather than go through a lot of drama unnecessarily. It was apparent that this family (the father of the accuser) had orchestrated this charge in an effort to get money from Michael and not about any alleged abuse. Once they were paid, no other charges were filled nor forth coming. The accuser once reaching a legal age, disassociated his family and recanted his allegations admitting that his father had forced him into filing the charges. Although it was thought by Michael’s camp to be in the best interest to make a payoff to get this thing out of the way and continue on with the tour, it proved to be just the opposite as many people to this day still believe that Michael paid off the boy to garner his silence and that he did indeed molest this child. However, in my eyes those who believe that would believed it anyway, even if he had taken the time off and gone to trial on this one just as he did in 2003-05. I believe it envy in its truest form. People envy others for things they have accomplishedin their lives because they know they will never reach that pentacle. They see in that person the reflection of who they want to be but know they will never be. It’s only an illusion. In doing things to bring the person of their enby down, makes them feel in some delusional way, that they have gotten just an inkling closer in status to that person’s level of achievement. By binging them down, lifts them up. What they fell to comprehend is that they will NEVER reach the highs they so long for. It’s an impossible dream. So in order to make themselves feel better, they continue to haunt the object of that envy. It’s maddening and it’s all emcompassing.

    ReplyDelete