Sunday, January 22, 2012

Should I fall behind, Michael, Wait for me


As we come upon the anniversary date of an angel’s passing, the first of 2012, this is to be my final entry here.  I have loved Michael from afar and will love him always.  Life is fleeting, and love as free as the air that we breathe.  Time dictates that everything that begins, be it good or bad, must also end.  So as I leave dear Michael,  these are my feelings, as found in the words of this song…

Everyone dreams…
But we know what this world can do…

There’s a beautiful river
in the valley ahead….

shoud we lose each other
in the shadow of the evenings’ tree…
I will wait for you
should I fall behind
wait for me...

And as we’re walking
Our hands should slip free
I will wait for you
Should I fall behind...
Wait for me

Blessed are the peacemakers, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Save a place for me, sweet angel, save a place for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment